We’re a laid-back bunch, so our rules aren’t overly crazy or prohibitive – they’re mostly just common sense and courtesy to ensure a pleasant experience for everyone.
1. Don’t start major projects on-deed without running them by Moxie first.
2. Don’t mine in ore veins with a higher quality than your mining skill. All of our veins have been prospected for ql and signed.
3. If you need to cut trees, that’s fine, but pick the sprouts first and replant as you go. If you need a sickle, let us know! The only trees off-limits are the oaks & willows – if you need oak or willow wood, talk to Moxie or Mikicus.
4. Workshop Courtesy: Feel free to use the resources in the workshop, but if you’re using large amounts of resources, please try to replace them in a timely manner so that there will be plenty for the next person. When replacing resources, please try to place them in the correct BSB for the item and quality. The workshop is a public area, so identify your tools and items using the Rename option, otherwise they’ll be considered free for anyone to use.
5. Please keep your personal animals in the fenced area adjacent to your house when not in use. The horses and cattle in the 2nd level pasture (the one with the pine trees) are for village use and for sale, so feel free to use them if needed but bring them back! The only animals that are off-limits for use are the breeding stock in the farm pens on the main (bayside) level. Lyric is our resident AH expert and she handles all breeding of those horses.
6. Don’t steal or be a jerk. Treat others with respect, be it in village, alliance, local, freedom, or global. If you need to take an extended break, choose to leave the village to join another, or decide to strike out on your own, that’s not a problem at all – just let us know!