To access from an IRC Client:
To join the channel by default when you start Wurm:
- Locate your wurm install directory, by defualt this is placed in your user file, such as the one in “Documents and Settings” in Windows XP.
- Go to the configs directory and then the directory of the configuration you want to automatically join the channel when using. If you have not created an alternate configuration there will only be one present: default.
- Open the autorun.txt file.
- Add the following two lines at the bottom of the document:
- irc irc.rizon.net
- ircsay /join #wurm
To access from the Wurm client:
- Press F1 to open the console window
- Type: irc irc.rizon.net
- This should open a server tab in your chat window, in the server tab type: /join #wurm
To access from a web browser:
- Go to the following address: IRC Rizon Web Client
- Once you are connected type: /join #wurm